Úvodní stránka | Recenze | Reporty | Ukázky | Odkazy | Diskuse
Guestbook | Chat | Archiv | Partylist | Trancefusion

Paul van Dyk 'I Am Alive' - The New Single Out Now On VANDIT
(11. 10. 2017 22:43)
https://www.trancefix.nl/frontpage/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Single-Paul-van-Dyk-I-Am-Alive-300x300.jpg

Bridging the gap between ‘Stronger Together’ - his late summer Beatport #1 and this month’s delivery of his eighth artist album, today Paul van Dyk serves ‘From Then On’s final single trailblazer.

Operating on one level as a vintage slice of serotonin-homing, primetime van Dyk, ‘I Am Alive’s genesis does hold a deeper meaning for Paul.

The track was the first song he recorded following his accident in the spring of last year. If in that knowledge you sense a degree more vitality running through its melodic arteries, perceive a touch more percussive skip to its step or hear just that bit more joie de vivre in its surrounding ether, well unlikely your feelings are deceiving you.

https://www.trancefix.nl/frontpage/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Paul-van-Dyk-2017-300x200.jpg

Threaded throughout are seismically registering 4/4 kicks and charged LFO - both of which bring ‘I Am Alive’ its substantial floor traction. Heartfelt harmonies induce deeper yet states of emotion, while further up the scale its pads & chords develop less apparent, more complex atmospheres. At its top end meanwhile, ‘I Am Alive’s sub & main melodies radiate nothing but outright ‘lust for life’ optimism.

A ‘release’ for Paul in at least two senses of the word and a triumph of the human spirit no less, ‘I Am Alive’ isn’t about survive… it’s about thrive. You can find it available to purchase or stream here from today: [www.beatport.com]

Tracklist:

01: ‘I Am Alive’

#LISTENTOTHEFUTURE

paulvandyk.com
facebook.com/paulvandyk
twitter.com/paulvandyk
instagram.com/paulvandyk
soundcloud.com/paulvandykofficial

vandit.com
soundcloud.com/vanditrecords
Autor:
Váš email:
Předmět:
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 22?